July 08, 2014

FRINGE FEVER

Some things you just want. You have wanted them for some time and you have wanted them bad! For me it has been a leather fringe jacket for quite a while. But when you have a certain fascination about an object it also has to be perfect. Which is why it has taken me some time to find the right example of fringieness (no this is not a word). For reasons I can not explain I entered a fashion store I would normally not think to go in. While browsing threw the racks of  'law and behold' the cool-cat I spotted some fringe and was immediately sold. Although it's not leather it was half of an I could not resist. Until I find a genuine leather version I'm in love with this one.
 Jacket: Cool-cat, pants & boots: Zara, top: thrifted, Bra: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment