March 09, 2014

MAGENTA ACCENTS

 


Finally a sunny spring day that I could go out and enjoy! Suddenly the sun and all the flowers along with it decided to pop up. I so enjoy these day's, they gives me an instant feeling of bliss. This also was the perfect weather to wear something different than my winter coat. So I pulled out my sunglasses, trench and put on my new pants. by the way, these were a steal at 6 euro's! (sale ofcourse). I saw them and could not resist. With only 10 minutes to spare I rushed to the fitting room and cash register.  I don't wear much red, but this magenta, bordeaux red colour has turned me around this last winter. 

I am wearing:
Trench, top, crop top, bag: H&M , pants: New Yorker,  Sneakers: Nike, Hair piece: thrifted, Watch: Swatch

Today's occasion was to go thrift shopping with my mom. And I did get a score! Found two things that I am really pleased with.
1= a metallic sand coloured two piece suit. It's by Emperio Armani and only cost me 15 euro's. I am so exited about this one but the pants have to be tailored. So I will get an update on that later.
2= A see through flowered robe that I can wear over and outfit.  And it was only 6 euro's. oh yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment